Imperial Nuts and Bolts specialise in the manufacture and distribution of imperial hardware. Working directly with two factories, we currently have a production run every quarter, each time bringing in more hardware to make our range of imperial hardware more complete than anyone else’s!
Why Shop With Us?
1. Online ordering, stock check, invoices and statements
2. Free delivery (UK mainland) on order values over £65 net
3. No minimum order value
4. We provide a service that is Reliable, efficient and personal
5. 1000’s of stock lines available for next day delivery
6. Parts developed and tailored for individual applications
7. Top branded products from leading manufacturers from the UK, Europe and all over the world
Fasteners and Fixings
We are able to offer a very quick service and very competitive pricing on our range of standard and non-standard bolts and nuts (in Metric and Imperial) and washers.
Our range of fasteners is always growing, we are adding more daily. If you would like items not listed please call our sales team or send an email and we will get a price over to you. We have tool and workshop consumables sections on the shop for any other items you may need.
We have customers all over the world supplying to fastener and fixing merchants and catering for many trades including automotive, fabrication, shipbuilding, civil engineering, aerospace, military and railways.
- All Threads (Metric, UNF, UNC, BSF and Whitworth Bolts and Nuts
- All Finishes (Self-Colour and Plated)
- All Materials (Mild Steel, High Tensile, Alloy, Brass, Bronze, Stainless and other Non Ferrous)
- All Grades ranging from 4.6 to 14.9
- All Head Types – Hexagon Bolts, Cup Square / Cup Round, Square Heads etc.
- All Available from stock or blanks
We are a British company with a passion for British motor sport, if you have a question regarding anything you see on the shop, or if you are after a part you can’t see listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
As a method of contact we prefer EMAIL / CONTACT FORM. We have a very active team shared between the stores, packing and our excellent workshop, but not one large enough to have a member constantly with the phones.
Emails for us are more convenient due to the amount of devices in the building picking them up. Please take the time to read through the FAQ section and if your question is not answered please drop us a contact form submission / email. If you put your telephone number in the message then should we need to call you to answer your query, we will.
All emails will be answered within 48 hours, most immediately. Should you not receive a reply please assume and we did not receive the email.
Phone number: 01159 441180