Application: 12 inch (capacity 1430 Cubic Feet Minute, consumption 7.6) Width of fan at widest point (bearing point) 63.5mm
Supplied with universal adapter brackets for ease of fitting.
All fans can be mounted in front or behind the radiator – easily reversible depending on whether you wish to pull or push air
All fans are 12 volt.
Curved blade design provides maximum output for given size and consumption.
Many radiators will accommodate two fans fitted to increase cooling efficiency.
All fans measure 29mm wide at the circumference, the width at widest central bearing point differs per motor size as quoted below.
Fan size quoted is blade diameter, the housing adds approx 1/2″ either side, so for example a 7″ fan has a fan diameter of 7″ and an overall diameter of 8″.
Note that Cubic Feet Minute measurement is quoted with the fan mounted as a “sucker” (behind the radiator), if fitted as a “blower” (in front of the radiator) then the output is approximately 30% less.
Why Fit or Replace an Electric fan? If your vehicle suffers from marginal cooling a more efficient replacement or additional fan will provide increased airflow to the radiator.
If your vehicle retains the standard engine driven fan, as with most classics, upgrading to an electric fan will make the engine run more efficiently and free some of the horsepower.
Why buy SuperSlim Brand? There are a lot of fans out there, and we accept SuperSlim are not the cheapest, but we believe they are excellent value for money – if comparing prices, please also compare quality:
- Metal housing is heavy-duty powder coated and passes BS 96 hour salt-spray test
- High quality US manufactured ball bearings for long lasting and near silent operation
- Balanced armatures for smoother running & better performance. Armatures are wound on computerised automatic winding machine for higher output
- Fitted with permanent magnets
- Blade & shroud manufactured from nylon with 30% injected fibreglass to prevent deforming under high underbonnet temperatures
- Blades attached at circumference as well as hub providing greater longevity and rigidity than other designs
- Ultra thin configuration for ease of fitting in tight locations
- Very high output for fan size – see CFM figures below
- Every blade balanced before shipping
- Every fan load tested before shipping