Land Rover Series III (and Defender 90) – Complete Rebuild Hardware Set
Over 3750 Pieces
This set includes the Land Rover Series III Complete Chassis Kit
From the same team that brought the ‘In a Box’ sets to the world, we are pleased to introduce the first in the range of complete hardware sets for Land Rovers. These sets boast comprehensive contents designed to get you at least 90% of the way through your full nut and bolt restoration and are unrivaled in quality and attention to detail. These sets have been put together from data sheets, original manuals and countless hours building these applications up from the ground in our own body shops. We are dedicated to offering only the very best parts made from the very best materials. A combination of SAE Grade 5, 8 (10.9) and 12.9 Grades. Our fasteners are certified to carry the strength requirements needed for suspension / brake systems and offer peace of mind on structural panels and seat belt anchoring points.
Our grade 8 hardware is zinc yellow plated, giving 90 hours corrosion protection, this is much higher than the standard bright zinc plate, this extra strength and protection is a great advantage for the chassis kit.
This set has been tailored to offer a comprehensive restoration kit for the series 3 Land Rover.
Our Land Rover Series III Complete Rebuild sets are made up of over 3750 pieces and include:
- Nyloc Nuts
- Flat Washers
- Spring Washers
- Rubber Grommets
- Pop Rivets
- Self Tapping Screws
Areas ‘In a Box’ covers:
- Engine anchoring
- Drive train (Engine, Gearbox, Axle)
- Front and Rear Axles
- Tow bar mounting hardware
- Bumper mounting hardware
- Steering / Suspension
- Body panels
- Body-to-chassis hardware
- Fuel Tank anchoring
PLEASE NOTE: For this application ‘UNF Domed Philip head screws’ have been replaced with ‘UNF Domed Allen head screws’
- We do not supply stretch bolts or head bolts at this point.
- We do not supply specialist washers used on some applications.
- It is good practice to bag up the old fasteners used for key points of the vehicle and mark the bag I.e Front suspension, etc as this is a time saver when reassembling.
- Certain fasteners have been upgraded for a more practical (or stronger) replacement.
- It is a very good idea to keep a supply of self taping screws and grommets in the workshop!
Should you have any special requirements for your ‘In a Box’ such as upgrades to your vehicle requiring special fasteners, please contact [email protected] and we will work with the information you give us to supply you with the most comprehensive set we can.