MG Midget Mk1 – Mk4 – ‘Historic Race Set’
“Built with Racing Hardware”
Over 1500 Pieces
In 2011 we started our ‘In a Box’ range, this is a range of car specific hardware sets. The instant success of these sets inspired us to create sets tailored for our historic racing interests! Our ‘Historic Racing Sets’ are designed to get you at least 90% of the way through your full nut and bolt restoration for race applications. These sets have been put together from data sheets, original manuals and countless hours building these cars up from the ground in our own body shops. We are dedicated to offering only the very best parts made from the very best materials. That is why these sets are built entirely from Racing Hardware, A combination of SAE Grade 8 (10.9) and 12.9 Grades. Our fasteners are certified to carry the strength requirements needed for suspension / brake systems and offer peace of mind on structural panels and seat belt anchoring points.
This set has been built to include the variants for all body, transmission and engine types for the Mk1 – Mk4 Racing Midgets
Our MG Midget [in a box] sets are made up of over 1500 pieces and include:
- Nyloc Nuts
- Flat Washers
- Spring Washers
Areas ‘In a Box’ covers:
- Body Bolts
- Engine Bay Fasteners
- Drive Train (Engine, Gearbox, Axle)
- Brake System
PLEASE NOTE: For this application ‘UNF Domed Philip head screws’ have been replaced with ‘UNF Domed Allen head screws’
- We do not supply stretch bolts or head bolts at this point.
- We do not supply specialist washers used on some applications.
- It is good practice to bag up the old fasteners used for key points of the vehicle and mark the bag I.e Front suspension, etc as this is a time saver when reassembling.
- Certain fasteners have been upgraded for a more practical (or stronger) replacement.
- It is a very good idea to keep a supply of self taping screws and grommets in the workshop!
Should you have any special requirements for your ‘In a Box’ such as upgrades to your vehicle requiring special fasteners, please contact [email protected] and we will work with the information you give us to supply you with the most comprehensive set we can.