Formula Ford VAN DIEMEN RF80 / RF81 – ‘Historic Race Set’
“Built with A-SD Racing Hardware”
Over 380 Pieces
In 2011 we started our ‘In a Box’ range, this is a range of car specific hardware sets. The instant success of these sets inspired us to create sets tailored for our historic racing interests!
This set has been designed along side ‘Racing Car Mews’ who are specialists in the Historic race world. Designed to get you more than 90% of the way through your full nut and bolt restoration for race applications. There are of course certain variants for certain brackets, ie, suspension bracket linkage etc, we have attempted to include most of these variants.These sets have been put together from data sheets, original manuals and countless hours building these cars up from the ground in the infamous ‘Racing Car Mews’ workshops. We are dedicated to offering only the very best parts made from the very best materials. That is why these sets are built entirely from A-SD Racing Hardware, A combination of SAE Grade 8 (10.9) and 12.9 Grades. Our fasteners are certified to carry the strength requirements needed for suspension / brake systems and offer peace of mind on structural panels and seat belt anchoring points.
PLEASE NOTE: For this application ‘UNF Domed Philip head screws’ have been replaced with ‘UNF Domed Allen head screws’
- We do not supply stretch bolts or head bolts at this point.
- We do not supply specialist washers used on some applications.
- It is good practice to bag up the old fasteners used for key points of the vehicle and mark the bag I.e Front suspension, etc as this is a time saver when reassembling.
- Certain fasteners have been upgraded for a more practical (or stronger) replacement.
- It is a very good idea to keep a supply of self taping screws and grommets in the workshop!
Should you have any special requirements for your ‘In a Box’ such as upgrades to your vehicle requiring special fasteners, please contact A-Series Spares and we will work with the information you give us to supply you with the most comprehensive set we can.
For further information, please email [email protected]